OGLCC Blog Submission Guidelines
Write articles and get PR for your Business
The Ontario Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (OGLCC) is committed to sharing professional and business-related information and knowledge with members and non-members and is currently seeking submissions for its blog. One way to ensure that the OGLCC blog reflects OGLCC members’ concerns and interests is to author an article.
Guidelines for Submitting Articles
The OGLCC blog is a channel for OGLCC members to report trends, ideas, and experiences in business.
- Submitting an article or editorial
- Sharing a successful program, or a “how to” piece for the business/professional community
- Relevant news about LGBT business developments throughout Ontario
- Significant industry and/or community contributions and/or awards
- Business hints, tips, or talks
Accepted articles will be accepted, published, and edited for style, at the OGLCC’s discretion. Please note that at this time only OGLCC members may submit articles for publication on the blog.
How to Submit
To submit your article, simply complete the form below. If you encounter any difficulties submitting your article, please email us at email@example.com.